How to Lose Weight at 42 Years Old Woman - Hannah's Success Story

Hannah Hails, 42, previously topped the scales at  460 pounds and struggled to even get up the stairs. The determined mum had a gastric balloon and gastric bypass and lost more than half her body weight over 12 months - but was left with rolls of skin that hung to her knees.

She was dealt a further blow when her husband of 22 years "walked out on her" and after two months alone plucked up the courage to try Tinder. Now a size 16, Hannah matched with a man from London and after messaging back and forth for 10 days they arranged to meet at a hotel.

 


In a bid to "prepare him", she sent him a saucy snap of her in her undies - but was devastated when he cut off all contact.

Hannah from Pulborough, West Sussex, has vowed not to let his rejection bring her down - but is now crowdfunding a skin removal op to give her more confidence.

"Me and my husband had been together for 22 years," she said. "He was my entire world and I've never been with anybody else, so finding myself alone was particularly hard. I downloaded Tinder just to see what it was all about and I was speaking to this one guy. We were constantly sending messages back and forth for a 10-day period. I was excited but didn't want to get ahead of myself as he didn't know about my saggy skin. Then he mentioned he was keen to book a hotel room so I thought I'd test the water. I sent him a pic of me in my underwear with all my skin on show. I just wanted to know how he would react. Then the messages stopped. I heard nothing back from him. I was really done in. I've realised I'm not going to find someone looking like I do."

Fed up, Hannah visited her local GP in June 2015 and was fitted with a gastric balloon for a year, and lost 70 pounds. She also followed Keto Diet plan and lost other 40 pounds in just 4 months. "I had previously tried every diet including Slimming World , low carb and high-fat, but nothing seemed to work until i stumbled across Custom Keto Diet."

Read more : What is Keto Diet - Explained on Fox News

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

How to Lose 5 Dress sizes in 4 Months - Kate's Success Story

How to Lose weight at 41 Years old Woman ? ( Becs's Success Story )