How to Lose 5 Dress sizes in 4 Months - Kate's Success Story

 A woman has given herself a complete image overhaul after she was called 'fat' and said no boys liked her at school.  Kate Parry dropped 5 dress sizes and lost 84 pounds in 9 months And she has gone from having no interest in exercising, to becoming a fitness fanatic keen on helping others achieve their goals. 

 


The 25-year-old used to eat Chinese takeaway for lunch four or five times a week and at her heaviest, weighed 255 pounds. She blamed her huge weight gain on a combination of laziness, poor diet and long nights on the computer playing The Sims and talking to friends on MSN.

"My school was close to a Chinese take away, so we would go there most days for lunch which wasn’t ideal. At first I wasn’t bothered about my weight but all my friends at school had boyfriends and I never had one, no boys were ever interested in me."

Going out with her friends became uncomfortable as Kate started comparing herself to others, and leaving school only made her more conscious of her weight. Being called fat and made things worse and Kate’s self-confidence plummeted.

Something had to give and she eventually mustered the motivation to go to the gym and signed up Keto Diet.

"Honestly, I think it was me who motivated myself, I had it in my head that I wanted to lose weight and feel good about myself and once you see results from all the hard work it makes you even more motivated to achieve more. I had previously tried every diet including Slimming World, Weight Watchers.....but nothing seemed to work until i stumbled across Keto Diet." ( Discover more about Kate's Keto program )

And she ditched the Chinese food and late-night chocolate for more substantial foods. Discipline with her diet and training regime is key for Kate, but she is adamant that numbers on the scale are not important. "You just have to have the right mindset." - Kate said.


 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

How to Lose Weight at 42 Years Old Woman - Hannah's Success Story

How to Lose weight at 41 Years old Woman ? ( Becs's Success Story )